Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Community
The Innovation and Entrepreneurship Pathway is a virtual 10-week certificate program for aspiring founders, social entrepreneurs, and innovators who are interested in understanding innovation, entrepreneurship, and a community centric approach towards digital health.
The first certificate training of its kind, the 2023 Pathway will create a community of innovators and entrepreneurs passionate about driving equitable impact; and provide training and support for individuals interested in participating in DIH’s signature Pitch Day in the fall. The Pathway is geared toward preparing future founders and innovators with opportunities for learning, relationship-building, and mentorship.
For a limited time only, we are waiving all fees for this certificate program.
We are seeking individuals with diverse and unique perspectives who have strong interests in innovation, digital health equity, human-centered design and entrepreneurship.
DIH develops the capacity for underrepresented individuals in the health innovation and entrepreneurship space. We strongly encourage women and individuals from underrepresented groups to apply. We also welcome:
- founders within the United States with diverse backgrounds and skillsets
- participants from the East Harlem or broader NYC area
- back-of-the-napkin stage entrepreneurs passionate about driving inclusive innovations and looking for mentorship from industry experts
What Should You Expect?
- 10 asynchronous trainings you can take at your own pace
- Four virtual seminars spread across the 10 weeks that will be mandatory to attend
- A space for a virtual community to come together to engage in discussion, and connect
- For a select pool of the applicants, we will offer 1:1 mentorship to build and grow their idea into a pitch for Pitch Day
If you are part of a team, we ask for one application per team, preferably from a founding member of the team.
If you’ve already been working on an idea, have a developed pitch we’d encourage you to apply directly to our DIH Pitch Day event in late September.
We are seeking individuals with diverse and unique perspectives who have strong interests in Social Determinants of Health and digital health.
DIH aims to develop capacity for women and minority founders. We strongly encourage women and individuals from underrepresented groups to apply.
We welcome founders from the East Harlem and broader New York City community with diverse backgrounds and skillsets.
The 2023 Innovation & Entrepreneurship Pathway Application is now closed.
See FAQs here.